Do you have or know a child with one or more of the following?
- delays in gross or fine motor skills
- difficulty learning new motor skills
- ‘clumsy child’
- overly active or underactive
- difficulty with visual-perception or perceptual-motor skills
- oversensitivity to certain stimuli (touch, sound, light, movement)
- under-reactivity to certain stimuli
- coordination problems (gross or fine)
- fearful reactions to ordinary movement
- disorganized behaviour –frustration, irritability, withdrawal, aggression, etc.
- poor self-concept and/or poor social skills
Do you have a baby who is?
- floppy or limp
- developing slowly
- not crawling
- having difficulty with sucking/eating
- does not like to be held
Screenings & Full Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech and Language Therapy Assessments ; as well as Individual and Group therapy covering :
speech and language skills
understanding of sensory integration
awareness of “play” and it’s role in gross/fine motor skill
treatment programs to aid in the therapy process
There are two options for an OT, PT or SLT
ASSESSMENT I consists of an assessment session during which the child is given a modified version of the Sensory
Integration and Praxis Test, Ayers Clinical Observations of Postural
and Ocular Reactions, and observation of gross and fine motor
skills. A parent questionnaire and, when possible, a teacher
observation form is also used. A report is then created, and the
therapist and the parent meet for a 60 minute session to go
over the results.
ASSESSMENT II consists of an assessment session,
during which the child is given the Bruininks-Oseretsky Test of
Motor Proficiency or the Movement ABC, as well as a modified version of the Sensory Integration and
Praxis Test, Ayers Clinical Observations of Postural and Ocular
Reactions, and observation of gross and fine motor skills. A parent
questionnaire and, when possible, a teacher observation form is also
used. A report is then created, and the therapist and the parent
meet for an hour to go over the results.
you have booked a screening or assessment appointment please
download and complete the Parent Questionnaire and bring it with you
on the day of the testing.
To save to your local hard disk,
please right click and 'Save As...'
We ensure our charges are fair and
Fee arrangements and retainer agreements are discussed with you
at the initial consultation.
Depending on the type of work and the specific facts of your
child's issues, fees may be charged on an hourly or 45 minute fixed fee
Our practice makes every effort to ensure that the
to you are fair and reasonable.
You can make a payment by
- Cheque payable to ‘Maximum Potential’.
- Credit or Debid card payments - Please call for details.
- Chaps/BACS Transfer - Please email for bank details. firstname.lastname@example.org
For a discussion or to enquire about making payment, please
e-mail your question or telephone us at: -
UK 0207 486 4747 • International +44 207 486 4747